Welcome

Welcome to Malton and our dedication to our beloved Earth. We are guided by the Ascended Master Kuthumi, who once lived here as Francis of Assisi. We hold his devotion to the Elements and the Animal, Plant, and Mineral Kingdoms. May our hearts soar together in this time of transition. "A change of heart can change the world!"

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Conditioned Ego

I have made an Agreement with my Sisters and Brothers of Breath, Sound, and Light to be a Keeper of the First Jurisdiction, the first Fundamental Universal Law, which is HARMONY.  Harmony is based upon the Alignment of the will only to love.  By keeping vigil over my thoughts, actions, and patterns, I will keep the directive of my will set upon Love.

Even when deeply, spiritually inclined, the ego can still interject acts of sabotage.  My ego is programed by the culture to assure the powers that be that I will not become Self-actualized, Self-governed, or Self-sustaining.  But truly, the only power my ego has over me is when I believe what it is telling me, when I am believing its teachings.  The conditioned ego can be the most clever when it is saying that it is the Inner Self.

I will take strength that every time I allow my ego to misdirect my will that I openly acknowledge this and surround myself with the Violet Flame to transmute all patterns of separation.   I will further restore myself with the Golden Ray and renewing breath, and allow the healing waters of the Great Mother to wash over me.  I will then commit myself again to my Agreement.  SO BE IT! .

1 comment: