Welcome

Welcome to Malton and our dedication to our beloved Earth. We are guided by the Ascended Master Kuthumi, who once lived here as Francis of Assisi. We hold his devotion to the Elements and the Animal, Plant, and Mineral Kingdoms. May our hearts soar together in this time of transition. "A change of heart can change the world!"

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Violet Flame Decrees


Violet Ray

Brought forth for this time of transition.  The Violet Ray is the ray of mercy and compassion.  Violet Flame will transmute physical, mental, and emotional patterns.  To be invoked a minimum of three times a day and/or to meditate with the Violet Flame for ten minutes a day.

I AM a being of the Violet Flame, blazing in and around my body, transmuting all patterns of separation.
Beloved Spirit, resurrect all consciousness in and around my body,
in and around my Being, in and around my mental body. 
Conscious immortality arise.  
Hitaka, So Be It.
(3X)

I AM Perfection   (7X)
Tone sound “HUE” (aligns chakras)
(3X3)


Invocation for Sunrise and Sunset:

I invoke the Violet Flame to come forth in the name of I Am That I Am,
To the Creative Force of all the realms of all the Universes, the Alpha, the
Omega, the Beginning, and the End,
To the Great Cosmic Beings and the Torch Bearers
of all the realms of all the Universes,
And the Brotherhoods and Sisterhoods of Breath, Sound, and Light,
who honor the Flame that comes forth from the Ray of Divine Love - the Pink Ray, and the Ray of Divine Will - the Blue Ray of all Eternal Truths.
Stream in, through, and around our Beloved Earth.

I invoke the Violet Flame to come forth in the name of I Am That I Am!
Mighty Violet Flame, stream forth from the Heart of the Central Logos, the Mighty Great Central Sun!  Stream in, through, and around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment